Capella Jacket, Jasper
This variant is currently sold out.
FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
ace&jig is a textile love story. In 2009, owners Cary Vaughan & Jenna Wilson set out to create a seasonless women’s collection from one fabrication: their own yarn-dye, woven fabric. They wanted to create timeless garments from their own textile designs, as interesting in texture as in color and pattern. Effortless clothing that could be worn in many ways, for many years. Their search for the ideal manufacturer led them to India, where they found experienced textile specialists weaving on ancient wooden hand looms. Several times a year they travel there and work one-on-one with weavers to create their authentic fabrics. Their Indian partners share their core values and practice the holistic kaizen philosophy of continuing to improve. Not only do they provide free childcare, but they also use reclaimed water to grow organic produce for their employees.
The Capella Jacket is an open-front jacket with elbow length dolman sleeves and a removable waist tie.
- Jasper textile - a midweight singlecloth featuring a natural plaid with stripes of navy, red, yellow
- 100% Cotton
- True to size for an oversized fit
- Irene is 5'10" wearing Size S
- Measurements -
- XS: 29 1/2” length, 27 3/4" bust, 8 3/4" bicep
- S: 30" length, 28 1/2" bust, 9" bicep
- M: 30 1/2" length, 29 1/2" bust, 9 1/4" bicep
- L: 31" length, 30 1/2" bust, 9 1/2" bicep
- XL: 31 1/2" length, 31 1/2" bust, 9 3/4" bicep
- SKU #AJB0451
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at email@example.com!