Kiko Pant, Pima Cotton
This variant is currently sold out.
FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
The designer of Atelier Delphine, Yuka Izutsu, is a life-long lover of beautiful things and meticulous workmanship, creating pieces that are executed in muted colors and the highest quality fabrics. Atelier Delphine is made for curling up, settling in, and celebrating leisure.
- Cream color
- Drop crotch
- True to size for an oversized fit
- Elastic waist - can be worn at waist or hips
- Pockets on both sides
- Measurements across the front -
- Size XS/S
- Waist 12" flat - 16" stretched
- Length 32" (can be worn at waist or hips)
- Size M/L
- Waist 14" flat - 18" stretched
- Length 34" (can be worn at waist or hips)
- Alyona is 5'10" wearing Size XS/S
- Christina is 5'5" wearing Size M/L
- Pima cotton - high quality, soft, durable, grown only in certain parts of the earth
- 88% Pima cotton, 12% Polyamide
- Made in Peru
- SKU #ADC0252
Please note, measurements are provided to serve as a guide. We are not able to guarantee each garment's measurements as there are slight deviations due to the handmade nature of our designer's garments.
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!