Utility Pant, Black
This variant is currently sold out.
FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS $50+
Micaela Greg is a knitwear label founded by San Francisco based sisters, Marie and Karen Potesta. The collection is comprised of super soft knits that emphasize impeccable craft, and timeless modernity while capturing a lighthearted downtown attitude. The sisters focus on designing quality, made to last garments with American manufacturing at the heart of the brand.
Vintage inspired utility pant with patch pockets on front and one square back pocket. Cropped length and wide leg with 2" hem.
- Black color
- True to size
- Measurements taken with garment lying flat
- Size S
- Waist 13-17", hip 19.5", thigh 11", inseam 23.5", leg opening 9.5"
- Size M
- Waist 14-18", hip 20.5", thigh 11.5", inseam 24", leg opening 10"
- Size L
- Waist 15-19", hip 21.5", thigh 12", inseam 24.5", leg opening 10.5"
- Model is wearing Size S and measures 5'8", chest 32", waist 24", hip 35"
- Christina is wearing Size M and measures 5'5"
- 100% Cotton
- Made in USA
- SKU #MGX8252
Please note, measurements are provided to serve as a guide. We are not able to guarantee each garment's measurements as there are slight deviations due to the handmade nature of our designer's garments.
Don't see what you want available?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!